Creating a strong brand and corporate identity is imperative to businesses in today’s economic climate. Do you have a memorable identity that reflects your core values and attracts customers to your products or services? If not, it may be time to rethink and regenerate your identity.
We can create a strong logo and following with supporting materials that reflect the general message behind your brand.
The business dictionary states that brand identity is “the visible elements of a brand (such as colors, design, logotype, name, symbol) that together identify and distinguish the brand in the consumers’ mind.”
Let’s face it. The first thing customers are probably going to see is your logo. Your logo is the face of your company. You want it to look nice, and make sense . . . right?
There are several different items that contribute to identity; logos are not the only thing your company needs. Just Creative Design posted several examples:
- A Logo (The symbol of the entire identity & brand)
- Stationery (Letterhead + business card + envelopes, etc.)
- Marketing Collateral (Flyers, brochures, books, websites, etc.)
- Products & Packaging (Products sold and the packaging in which they come in)
- Apparel Design (Tangible clothing items that are worn by employees)
- Signage (Interior & exterior design)
- Messages & Actions (Messages conveyed via indirect or direct modes of communication)
- Other Communication (Audio, smell, touch, etc.)
- Anything visual that represents the business